Thank you for visiting 1stAZHome and congratulations on taking your first step towards buying, selling, or refinancing your Arizona home!
Unfortunately, this site is no longer available to assist you.
Questions your real estate agent or mortgage facilitator may be able to answer:
- Do you qualify for the discounts and programs available to 1st Time Home Buyers
- What fees are buyers expected to pay/
- What is the difference between a conventional mortgage and an FHA loan?
- How long does it take to close on a house purchase?
- If the house needs repairs, who pays for those?
- Who pays the real estate agent’s commission fees?
For guidance about opportunities and programs, such as Down Payment Assistance Programs, available for 1st Time Buyers, they may also be able to answer some of the many questions that all home buyers have, such as:
- Is an FHA loan right for you? The pros and cons of this government program.
- How to pre-qualify for mortgage.
- What is the difference between pre-approval and pre-qualification?
- How to improve your credit score.
- Find the home that is right for you in less time.
- Is a conventional loan the best for new home buyers?
- What does LTV mean in real terms for buyers with limited or fixed income?
- What are the Dos and Don’ts for closing?
- Find the right Real Estate Agent for you.
- How to prepare your offer.
- What is an “Earnest Money Deposit”?
- What is Escrow? What does an Escrow Officer do?
- Do you really need Title Insurance?
- What should you look for in Homeowner’s Insurance?
This site will be closed on September 30, 2023.